Must Chup is sauce I came across at the English Festival in Horsham and caught my taste buds with just some dips. Must Chup has 3 flavors for all palettes with an original ( no chilli), Kick ( has a nice smooth flavour of jalapeno chillies) and the big kick ( it has a goooood kick with Habanero chilli ). I ended up buying the big kick and decided to play around with the sauce with different recipes I usually make.
My first experiment was with chicken
- 2 Chicken thighs were marinated in a mixture of herbs and must chup
Garlic-Ginger-Salt- Coriander- thyme and a table spoon of Must Chup with half of lemon
2. Leave the chicken in fridge for 4 to 6 hours
3. Turn the oven on to 150C
4. Cover up the chicken in foil and put it in a tin
5. Slowly cook it for a good 45 -55 mins
6. Open up the foil and increase the temperature to 200C for 10 minutes.
- 1 salmon marinated in mixture of herbs and Must Chup
Garlic- Salt- Coriander – Thyme – 1 lemon and tea spoon of Must Chup
2. Marinated the salmon for 4 hours
3. Turn the oven on 200C
4. Oven bake the salmon for 15 mins
with same mixtures from Salmon and Chicken use it with turkey as well.
Just make sure to cover the turkey for a good 30 to 40 mins at 180C.
There will be a great sauce left to pour over the turkey.
Sweet Potato Dip
Using Soya yogurt or Greek Yogurt and a tea spoon of Must Chup ( I use the big kick)