The world has gone youtube crazy but when you see some of the youtubers you know why. I have recently joined youtube and started posting videos but I have been following a few youtubers for while. Some of them inspired me to make my own .
My youtube vlog : WORLDOFFAZ
There are few of my fave youtubers:
- Fun for louis: He has inspired me to push myself to travel more. The footages he puts together of the places he visits are beautiful.
- Casey Neistat: I love he banter, the info he provides and the amazing footage of the places he travels to. His videos are fun, sometimes random and gives you an insight to the world of youtubers.
- Marcus Butler: He is always creating random videos on two different channels. From types of people to types of food. Other Channel MoreMarcus
- Raya Was Here – She is a travel blogger I love.. I always check out her videos.
- Natasha Nuttall– I check her vlog as she is always showing some fun boxes to subscribe to, events where she creates new things and some fun ways of creating graphics.
- Thabit Al Mawaly– One of my fave bloggers in the Middle East. He is always full of fun, great videos and random rants.
- Carli Bybel – She is my go to lady for my make up and hair styles when I want to know more.
- The Colour Pop Girls– They are always full of energy and laughter. They bring you into their world from make-up , hair and lots more.
- Brett Cap– The go to man for me for all my healthy choices from food to fitness.
- Mather and Brown– Their love for traveling shows in their videos.
- Pointless Blog Vlog – Alfie post everyday about his life or nearly everyday. He shows the latest gadgets and tries them out. His trips to events and more are all to be seen.
- ElJammi– Everytime in doubt of my make-up I look to ElJammi for some advice.