Name: Daniel Cunningham
University: Jewel and Esk
Course : Commercial and Domestic Heating and Gas Engineering
Occupation: Colours Model and Creatives
To me, fashion is a way of expressing your personality and individuality
2) What made you want to be a model ?
Just in the line of work I’ve always been interested in and it helps when you have a sister who is a top stylist and sees you potential.
3) Do you think with your height it stops you from modeling in certain shows ?
Yes and no. Certain clients do tend to go for models past the 6ft mark, but being 5’10” means that the clients thinks your looks is too good to be left out.
4) How did it feel being one of the models for the Chanel Show in Edinburgh?
It was a real bazaar experience being involved in a show with some of the best models the world has to offer.
5) Who have you model for before this massive Chanel show ?
I have modeled for Hollister part of Abercrombie and Fitch co and I am going to be part of ‘Sexy Hair’ campaign next year.
6) What is your routine to maintain yourself when being a model? Special diets ? Certain exercises?
It is true what they say, maintain a healthy diet and good working program is religious. Will power and determination combine to give you excellent results.
7) What do you hope to be doing in 5 years ? Modeling or something else?
In five year times, I hope to still be modelling but have a keen ambition to join the police.
8) What advice do have for those guys what want to get into modeling ?
Don’t let anything stand in your way and don’t let worries like height or weight stop you from getting to the top.
Daniel is a lovely young man with determination to work hard at everything he does especially when modeling.