Chips Oman, the source of all Omani’s favourite ingredient when they want a snack. I use it in everything, yes in everything. I have put this recipe together for you as it is an easy and healthy meals. The recipe is simple so do not worry.
½ a butternut squash
2 small sweet potatos
1 clove garlic
½ cup of quinoa
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp ginger
½ tsp salt
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp bread crumbs
1 tsp olive oil
2 packs of Oman Chips
- Turn on the oven to 170C
- Peel and cut the butternut squash and sweet potato. Chop them into small cubes.
- In a oven tray, put the butternut squash , sweet potato, garlic clove, cumin, paprika, ginger, salt, and olive oil. Mix them together.
- Put the tray into the over and let it roast for 35mins – 45mins.
- In a pan, boil quinoa for 15 minutes ( depends on the one you have bought)
- After roasting all the vegetables, take it out of the oven to cool down for 10-15 minutes. Take the quinoa of the stove, and cool it down as well.
- Once its all cooled, put all the vegetables, quinoa in a bowl and Chips Oman. Try to mash them up as much as possible. Add the bread crumbs.
- Try to take about half a handful of the mashed vegetables, roll it in hand and then flatten it out. It does not have to be perfectly round.
- In a frying pan, put some vegetable oil. Once its hot enough, put in the patties. It should take about 10-15 minutes to cook it.
- Now, you can make your burger the way you want… If you want, you can still add some more Chips Oman to it.
If you wish to buy any Chips Oman in the UK or Europe please check the links below.
Al Mustafa Express: http://amsupermarket.com/